After 12 years in business Château Vartely winery is proud of its achievements:
- The Château Vartely tourist complex operates three gorgeous villas, capable to accommodate up to 40 guests.
- The winery houses 2 dedicated tasting rooms.
- Every year tens of thousands of tourists from around the world visit Château Vartely winery and tourist complex. In 2015, more than 15000 tourists enjoyed their visit to Château Vartely.
- The total vineyard area covers about 260 hectares.
- The Château Vartely winery is a committed leader in promotion of the indigenous (local) grape varieties such as Royal Maiden (Feteasca Regala), Black Maiden (Feteasca Neagra) and Rare Black (Rara Neagra) both at the national and international level.
- The oldest bottle in the winery’s collection is a 2005 Merlot.
- The winery’s annual production is about 4.5 mln bottles of wine.